AVOW (the expression means and includes Avow Logistics Pvt Ltd and its subsidiaries) respects your privacy and is committed towards protection of your personal information and/ or sensitive personal information.
"Sensitive Personal information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, is capable of identifying such person.
- Purpose and applicability
- Purpose of collection of your personal/sensitive personal information
- The retention period as required by business for lawful purposes
- Your rights to access and control information
- Disclosure/ transfer of personal information
- Measures taken to ensure privacy and security of collected personal / sensitive personal information
- Collection of information
- In order to provide you services AVOW is required to collect personal information / sensitive personal information. AVOW is committed to safeguard such information in line with the applicable laws.
- Before collection of such information, your consent will be obtained by AVOW.
- AVOW also provides you an option to later on withdraw your consent for usage of the information so collected. In case you withdraw your consent, AVOW reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the information was collected.
- We may receive passively-collected information through a variety of methods including Cookies
- Collection of information by third parties
- Please note that at times the information may be collected by third party on behalf of AVOW, under a lawful contract. These third parties' websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. These websites will govern the use of personal information you submit whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
- Usage & retention of information
- While collecting your information, AVOW provides information as to why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
- AVOW retains the information collected for a period reasonably required for business purposes or for a period as required under any law.
- Access to your personal information
- AVOW permits, as and when requested in writing, to review the information provided. You can write to us at - CS at AVOWlogistics.in for any updation / rectification in the information provided.
- Disclosure and transfer of personal information
- AVOW keeps your personal information confidential except where disclosure/transfer of personal information is required by an order under the law for the time being in force or by government agencies including law enforcement agencies having authority of law, upon their request in writing, even without obtaining your consent.
- However, sometimes AVOW uses third parties to process your information. AVOW requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and not to further transfer your personal information.
- AVOW also requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented.
- Handling of grievances
- AVOW remains committed to safeguard your personal information collected and handled by it. In case of any grievances with respect to collection, handling, access, disclosure, transfer, security procedures and protection of your personal information, you can write to us at- CS at AVOWlogistics.in
- AVOW strives to address your concerns and grievances in a timely and effective manner and shall try to resolve them within 30 days of receiving the grievances.
- In case of any exceptional situations, where such grievances cannot be handled within 30 days, AVOW shall update you.
- Reasonable security practices and procedures
- AVOW adopts reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the Policy, which includes technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure while it is under AVOW's control.
- The Policy limits access to personal information on business need basis. Our employees, to the extent they may have access to your personal information, are bound by Code of Business Ethics and Conduct and non-disclosure agreements which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
NOTE: There is information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by AVOW while collecting/processing your personal information / sensitive personal information. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by AVOW for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AVOW Web site. Certain provisions of this Policy such as access to your personal information may not be applicable to this information.